Saturday, March 03, 2007

Saturday Sky - March!


Wow its March already! I can hardly believe it. The weather is so mild , I'm tempted to open the windows and air out the place (the cats will be happy). After the big rain yesterday, everything cleared up and there are only a few patches of snow left. Speaking of the big rain, check out yesterday's picture of the day. I stopped by the grist mill and took a few pictures of the run off. Neat, but very muddy so I didn't hang out.
On the knitting front, I finished one Aran braid sock and cast on for the 2nd. I'm knitting my square & spare for the monthly dishcloth kal and have cast on for a Tulip skirt for a birthday gift at the end of the month. I'm hoping to finally cast on for my Pure & Simple cardigan soon.
Have a great weekend!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice sky photo.

6:57 AM, March 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home