Thursday, May 24, 2007

Gifts From Afar

I recieved a package in the mail this week with a gift for myself and one for Knit Boss from Kristy! Check out this envelope she MADE....

and inside.... jewlery that she MADE. Herself. How cool is that?
I've been wearing them every day since I opened the envlope but do you think I'd ask someone to take my picture? duh.
The bracelet and earrings are the most sparkley crystals in yellow and peach. I was/am completely blown away by her creativity and generosity. The Mayor declared them "Fancy" and The Mr. was very impressed with the envelope (not so much into the sparkles is he).And check this out... she knew Knit Boss needed a little pick-me-up with the store closing and all so she made this cool set, bracelet, earrings and necklace. (also in a way cool envleope that I failed to get a picture of).
I feel lucky and blessed to have made such a clever, generous, creative, beautiful friend on the internet. Kristy, thanks again for everything! You made our week!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet! The jewelry is beautiful.

8:37 PM, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

That's soooo thoughtful! I love your "Fancy" jewelry....very pretty. :~)

9:21 PM, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Mindy said...

Wonderful gifts from a thoughtful friend! How nice.

8:20 AM, May 25, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

Aww...you are so sweet. It sounds corny but it makes MY week to know ya'll both liked your baubles so much. :)

12:09 PM, May 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home