Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Question

I have a bunch of store samples, ie sweaters, hats and scarves from the shop. We are thinking of selling them on Ebay. Is anyone interested in seeing the stuff here first, maybe buy some? (we would do paypal and actual shipping)



Let me know and I'll start posting soon.....

And since blog posts with no pics are BORING....
here is another Beanie Baby Sleeping Bag for the littlest sheep. Now she does not get lost in the bed at night.

Just.Keep.Knitting

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

I'd love to buy but I'm trying not to spend money...dang this move. It's turning out to be a real pain and we haven't even started yet.
Kaity is pestering me for another sleeping bag so I'd better get another one made this weekend. :~)

9:41 PM, May 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should definitely post them here first. I'd love to see them.

8:39 PM, May 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home