Tuesday, May 22, 2007

May Mid-Month KAL

I finished up the May Mid-Month Dishcloth KAL last night..... Done in Sugar & Cream color Gumdrop on Knit Picks 7's. I added a loop at the top for easy hanging. This will go into the "just in case" box.

I did a dishcloth this month instead of a spare square since they are overflowing the tote!
I hope to start assembling the spare square blankets this week! I need to steam block a few of the squares first and match them all up. If I'm really good, I'll have some to take to the hospital in June. What do you think?

Have a great day!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger jeanie said...

Very pretty. Love the gum drop. Jeanie

9:08 AM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Love the color. I need to get back to doing the Dishcloth KAL's. :~)

12:49 PM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the dishcloth! I just finished a spare square today and it'll be heading off to you tomorrow. That's great that you'll have some blankets to bring already! Good luck with the seaming.

3:44 PM, May 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooops, Thelma is really me. I'll tell you about it in an e-mail :)

3:45 PM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

Ohhh those colors are great! I can't wait to see your squares start coming together. I have 1 to mail you but I didn't have it with me the last time I was at the post office.

5:27 PM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger onecraftchick said...

Looks great! Color looks wonderful.

8:11 AM, May 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home