Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Catching up

Why is it that I'm busier now than when The Mayor was in school? We have been running every day for almost 2 weeks now. I cannot wait till camp starts next week. In the meantime... I'm knitting away on thingies and gifts. Here are 3 thingies all knit from ONE ball of Sugar & Cream. 2 Knit Dish Cloth Dresses and one Tribble. I can usually get one dishcloth and one Tribble from a ball of cotton. (good to know)
Plus a Bunny for Little Cat D.
See? No angry bunny here!
I would like to do a larger bunny some day... so much knitting, so little time.

Why did the last paragraph of my post cut off?? Oh well, I'll tell you about the mitered square cotton rug later...
Just.Keep.Knitting

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

I love all the cotton-y goodness. Where did you find the bunny pattern? So cute!

9:13 AM, May 30, 2007  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

This bunny looks much happier.

11:38 AM, May 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the bunny!

1:58 PM, May 30, 2007  
Blogger Mindy said...

The bunny is adorable. Worthy of much drool and chewing!

2:22 PM, May 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home