Saturday, August 02, 2008

News and Info

The 3's are still coming- 2 items arrived in the mail DOA and the tractor (fixed and under warranty) broke again. I was not amused.

BUT

I fixed the toilet ($4) AND was able to fix the dryer for only $7 !!!! yeah me. (big thanks to Trish who suggested the fixing would be less complicated, she was right of course) Just rolling with the punches :)

Remember my friend Knit Boss? She's branching out and making jewlery. Such beautiful and artistic bracelets, you'll go crazy! Plus necklaces and earrings- Ohhh the earrings, wait till you see. She makes sets, so things are all matchy-matchy

I really love these...And this...Want to see more?? Go here: Laura's Jewlery Box on Etsy.

Knitting update should happen soon... I've finished Bee & Thistle (actually 2 pairs) and am back to work on Rivendell, plus the 2nd pair of Pro Natura Socks is in my go bag. Its all socks, all the time here.

Have a great weekend and stay cool! (fingers crossed I can get the tractor back and actually mow this weekend)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What pretty jewelry; I especially love the green set. I'm going to have to go check out her shop.

Hopefully, your tractor will get fixed right this time, although I don't know why you'd want to mow the lawn :-)

10:39 AM, August 02, 2008  
Blogger Charity said...

Groan! What's with all the breaking? Are you ready to go hide in your room with your knitting?

Can't wait to see the finished socks! :0)

10:52 AM, August 02, 2008  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Ack, no more broken stuff! Glad to hear the dryer was an easy fix.

You are such an enabler. I'm heading off to check out the jewelry....love me some shiny! ;)

2:16 AM, August 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home