Monday, October 06, 2008

You remember that Hemlock Ring blanket

I just finished? well.... I decided I wanted it bigger. Saturday night I picked out the crocheted chain edge and did another increase row. Just in case I wanna go crazy I got another skein of Eco Wool too.
So I'm not gonna bore you with pictures, but will give the finished measurements when (ever) its finished.

AND Bean Girl & I went on a field trip to visit Tola at her LYS Woolbearers. While there we may have fallen in love with the Swirl Shawl. How cool is that?? Pattern and yarn have been ordered and we will be KALing shortley. Anyone else interested? lol

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Very cool! :0) Can't wait to see.

9:27 PM, October 06, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get started! I keep wandering over to ravelry to drool over the ones posted there. I also can't wait to see how big your Hemlock ends up. ttyl

4:29 AM, October 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that shawl; I can't wait to hear how you like knitting it. I'd join in, but with my recent successes(NOT) with lace, I don't dare.

6:03 AM, October 07, 2008  
Blogger Tola said...

im so glad you came to see me, we had a fun day!

7:39 AM, October 07, 2008  
Blogger Nicole said...

I can't wait to see your finished Hemlock and have fun with the swirl shawl I know lots of people who are knitting it. I would love to KAL but I have way too many projects on the needles right now.

7:47 PM, October 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home