Sunday, April 05, 2009

What mood is this?

I've been in a strange mood lately... I feel like making something, but I don't know what. No project OTN or even in my Ravelry que interests me. I go toss stuff around the craft room hoping something will catch my eye...nothing yet.



Its technicaly spring, shouldn't I be casting on new projects like bunnies? What is up with this mood and when will it go away?

I leave you with a picture of one spoiled puppy girl: Shea says "I'm so comfy on the couch, come give me cuddles"

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Sounds like you might be a bit burned out? Hang in there, the mojo always returns! :o)

9:11 PM, April 05, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Shea, I'll be right there to give you cuddles :-)

Maybe the mood is just the change of the seasons. Hang in there, Charity's right, the mojo always returns :-)

5:41 AM, April 06, 2009  
Blogger Michael Irwin said...

just gall-bladder. non-fatal, except you wish that it were.

12:23 PM, April 06, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home