Saturday, December 20, 2008

Puppiespuppiespuppies!

DH found out about a litter of white German Shepherd puppies last week- about 1 week after we found out Mishap was coming to live with us.... oh well. The more, the merrier.

He loves white GSD's and the fact that they were 5 minutes away, well we had to check them out.
I said this time I want a girl.
I got my wish! (and some)DH and The Mayor wanted the boy (a big lug) and I wanted the sweet cuddly girl. So we compromised and got both.

Here is my Shea, sleeping on my lap and getting a belly rub... and here is Paladin (Pal for short). Happy smiles on his face, all cuddled up with daddy
count so far:
3 dogs
2 cats
I'm expecting a couple of frogs too, in the next couple of days. Fun times!
The Mayor is over the moon. Gunnar is getting used to having the young'uns around. Its gonna be hard to top this Christmas!
So,
whatcha planning for Christmas?
Merry Merry!


Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are darling!!! I have never seen a white GS before-very cool! Enjoy them and their puppy breath! Merry Christmas!

9:10 PM, December 20, 2008  
Blogger Charity said...

Oh, they're so sweet! Enjoy! :o)

11:14 PM, December 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 cats, 2 dogs - that's all?

The puppies are adorable - great Christmas presents!!!

12:47 PM, December 21, 2008  
Blogger Tala said...

oh. my. god.

And also can I bring Ella over? She and the puppies can exhaust each other!

Oh, and my verification word is "bardzess: - don't know what that is, but it sounds cool!

3:42 PM, December 21, 2008  
Blogger Nicole said...

Are you running a zoo?

The white puppies are adorable.

9:23 AM, December 22, 2008  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Puuuuuuppies! I love puppies. Dang it why does PA have to be so far from MT?
We're planning a quiet Christmas with just the 4 of us. OK, so maybe it won't be quiet between the girls and dogs. ;)

5:07 PM, December 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home