Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa Baaas is coming to town!

I must have been a good knitter this year 'cause look at what I got!!!!!!!!!
Santa Baaas has arrived courtesy of Deb at Live and Let Learn. She wanted to know our family Christmas traditions and was collecting comments.Lucky me, I am a winner!
Her husband makes lampwork beads and sells them in his Esty shop, Glastonbury Glassworks.
She sent along this awesome glass ornament bead marker too! I'm going to put it on my Chamila bracelet. Can you stand the Cuteness?

Scott (Deb's husband) made some helpers for Santa and has them in his shop, as well as more crazy cute sheep and beautiful glass beads AND buttons. I have the shop in my favorites and can't wait to see what else he makes.
** note: puppies like to chew my leather cord holding Santa. Hide under shirt while cuddling. (puppies, not Santa)
knitting updates soon... legwarmers, fingerless glover and Christmas socks for ME!
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Oh, that little sheep is too cute!! :o)

7:25 PM, December 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home