Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday Sewing

In 6 hours of sewing today I:
1 fixed a pair of pants (got the thigh wear from "chub rub")
2. finished a Tuck Away Tote
Please don't ask about the fabric, I have no idea. But I did get the pattern from YouCanMakeThis.com.

Sorry about the sideways pic...

3. 2 count 'em 2 doggies!!!


One is going to Canada for Gwen and the other is one of my PIF's - I'll tell which went where after my PIF gets hers.

Whew! not bad methinks.

Now to knit a pair of socks that need to go out 1 week from Monday.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

Sewing sure is fast! I like totes in general. Great doggies! You've got a Singer sewing machine! I loved mine, great machine.

7:27 PM, November 21, 2009  
Blogger Tola said...

youre rockin' the singer like i knew you could!

8:23 PM, November 21, 2009  
Blogger Charity said...

Wow, you've been so busy! Oh, my goodness, Gwen is going to loooove a puppy! I washed the fabric today for the kids' Christmas jammies, and hope to get sewing them tomorrow. I'll have to check out that bag pattern! :o)

1:52 AM, November 22, 2009  
Blogger sara said...

Those puppies are a-freakin'-dorable!

11:27 AM, November 22, 2009  
Anonymous Becky said...

ME!! The PIF puppy was for me!!
I love her so much! Thanks Colleen! Now it's my turn to PIF!

8:56 AM, November 30, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home