Friday, December 11, 2009

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Merry Christmas!!!
Elf Hat, kit by Material Whirled

Originally the plan was to knit the hat for ME and wear it to preschool. Almost as soon as it was finished the boy asked "Mom! is that for me?!" And that is all it takes for me to give up a handknit.....maybe he will let me borrow it next week for our Christmas party.

Do you have little ones in your house? Then go here http://portablenorthpole.tv
Its the cutest thing evah'! You personalize Santa's message to your child including your location and even upload a picture of him/her that shows in Santa's book. The boy almost pee'd himself this morning when he watched it.


I need to block and photograph Oma Blu's house socks and another pair that I knit for Schaefer yarn then I'll post again!

4 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

That's a fun hat! Look at those ears! Soon your boy wont wear things like that anymore. :o)

10:07 AM, December 11, 2009  
Blogger Laura Nelkin said...

SO CUTE! Love it! I can't tell you how many things I have made for me and then given up : )!

10:22 AM, December 11, 2009  
Blogger Charity said...

That hat pattern is awesome!! I'm making Brian a Link (from Zelda) costume for Christmas. I was going to sew a hat, and make some kind of cardboard ears, but I think this would be better!

I did that Santa message for the kids, they loved it, too! Thanks for the link. :o)

12:20 PM, December 12, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I'd have given up the hat too; how can you not? If he does let you borrow it, I hope you get some pics of you wearing it :-) I am going to have to check out that link (can't open it here at work) when I get home.

4:19 PM, December 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home