Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!

OK puppies! Look Here! Say Happy Easter!
look here, look, look......

OK guys, try again! Here, look here! No, HERE.......

Once more for the blog.... come on! Look Here...

OK that's about as good as its gonna get . One out of 3 with no helper to wrangle the dogs while I snap pics. (there are LOTS more, but theses are the only ones in focus)

I've had lots of guest doggies recently so they all got to participate in the Easter shenangins ;)

Here is Max, he will do anything for the boy, including leaving on silly bunny ears so I can get a picture.
Shane will do anything for a cookie. He's a cookie 'ho. This is why one if his knicknames is "Fattycakes". Oh wait, its one of mine too...
Here is Raschal. Raschal says, "I'm sooooo excited to see the Easter Bunny, I think I'm gonna pee. Oh wait, I did. Pee that is. Sorry."
Its ok Rascal. Its not you, its your breed. Cockerpoo's are not known for their strong bladders ;)

(see Noolie, ANYTHING to avoid housework!)

Happy Easter everybody!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

Oh thank you! Loveliest Easter post I've read so far. They are all very cute with their bunny ears. And playing around with the pups is way more fun than to do housework. :o)

7:06 AM, April 04, 2010  
Blogger CelticCastOn said...

ahaa soo cute!
I can just imagine adding my Boston to the mix and everyone's ears would be ripped off and run around the yard with. I think your lot did very well :)
I lol at Fattycakes hehehe poor guy will have a complex.

8:01 AM, April 04, 2010  
Blogger sara said...

I'm with Monika. Best Easter post yet! Hugs to all the EAster goggies!

8:08 AM, April 04, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting pictures of doggies in bunny ears is much more important than housework! :-)

5:43 AM, April 05, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home