Friday, April 02, 2010

In Reverse Order

Because this is how blogger loaded them and I have not figured out how to move them on the new laptop.... (new OS, and the the touchpad are giving me fits)

I've been doing a ton of knitting this year, really look:
A mini reversible duck to bunny
'I used some Cotton Fleece and Patons (gold for the ducks bill and feet) and us 5 needles.
It was totally rockin cute. I say was because yesterday Paladin grabbed it off the breakfast bar and "loved it up". One ear is mangled on the bunny and the bunny face is messed up. Plus its covered in dog spit now. gggrrrr, not like the floor does not have 10 bones and dog toys littered around, Pal has a thing for handknits and handspun.

I wrote a crochet cowl and fingerless mitts pattern for Schaefer yarn Miss Priss.
Its a fun project and you can get both out of one skein! The pattern will come out sometime in the fall.

I knit the Snuggler Model for Nelkin Designs

What a great hoodie! I really had a hard time giving it back. I used Schaefer Heather in Indigo. The fabric has such a delicious feel, totally yummy. My only problem was that I knit it in a medium and have not been a "medium" since before the boy was born ;) I had a friend model it and was was in love with the lace on the sleeves and the pocket!
The pattern is great, the lace makes it fun and I'd love to do another in my size. Seriously, I'm gonna knit a sweater for ME this year.

I did a soaker too for the friend of a friend-
Patons classic wool in bright red and I added some crocheted butt ruffles! too cute!

I've been knitting the dishcloths from the Monthly dishcloth KAL group too- I'm going to try to do them all this year (and get the stash down) (all Ravelry links) So, that's 6 already! go me.

All in addition to being sicksicksick, working, babysitting and dogsitting! But at least I have a good (?) working laptop now so I'm hoping this will let me blog more often..... maybe:) we will see...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you do it???? You get so much done and I know you are busy, busy, busy. You are amazing!

The cowl and mitts look great; I can't wait to get my hands on the pattern. You'll have to give us a heads' up when it's available.

9:23 AM, April 02, 2010  
Blogger Monika said...

A lot of knitting indeed! I love you reversible bunnyduck!
Happy stole my bunnies sitting on the sofa several times, but I caught him before he could do any harm, just slobber all over. :o)

7:08 PM, April 02, 2010  
Blogger Charity said...

Yikes, girl, you've been busy! Love all the goodies - and those Easter puppies, too! It's so green there, I can't believe it!

Happy Easter to you guys! :o)

12:32 PM, April 04, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home