Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saturday Sky +

Here is the icicle out the back door.... brrr still very chilly. Also, I'm trying something new.... here is a little video of Gunnar playing with me at the park yesterday. Yes, he is trying to body slam me! Ouch!


Maybe when we get the new pc I'll get some movie editing software and add music (can't seem to find any in a quick search for Windows ME, yes its an OLD pc). The camera only takes the pictures, no sound. If this works, maybe more silent films in the future!

*** except I just realized it makes my sidebar go tot the bottom of the page... how do I fix that??

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

That is one wicked looking icicle. I haven't seen any like that in years.

2:57 PM, February 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home