Monday, April 23, 2007

The Last of the Shop Projects

Here is my last project for the shop.... sigh. Check out this yarn! Its K1C2 Meringue. 60%Merino, 25%Viscose, 15% Polymide. It looks like ribbon, feels like ribbon, but has wool! I did the Fiber Trends Basic Tank- and only used 4 skeins for the small size (36") It looks so much better on one of the ladies! See the drape? The edge is a backward single crochet, so it has a nice little scallop
I took this up Saturday (first day I had a car back) and I think it helped sell most of this yarn! The tank itself is also on sale too... since she's closing and all, but anyway.

I've lost my knitting go-go. I just have no sense of urgency. I guess its a good thing now I can sit back and relax, but I did like my deadlines. Now I have to re-evaluate my knit to-do. Hey Maybe I'll even get back to my knitted curtains plan.....

At least Maryland Sheep & Wool is coming up soon! I'm asking for $$ for Mother's Day and my birthday (early) so I can indulge in some retail therapy to get me outa this funk. Who else is going?


*** updated 4/25 I just got an email from the Knit Boss telling me someone bought 43 yes, fourty three skeins of the Meringue because she liked the tank! Plus the tank pattern! How cool is that?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That tank is beautiful.
Retail therapy; yes, that sounds like just the thing to get you out of a funk!

5:12 AM, April 24, 2007  
Blogger Mindy said...

The only thing better than plain retail therapy is yarn retail therapy!

9:31 AM, April 24, 2007  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

ME! I'll be there, along with a group from the local SnB!

5:03 PM, April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home