Monday, May 14, 2007

Tagged!

Trish tagged me!

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. Here are my facts:

1. 2 years ago I donated 11 inches of my hair to Locks of Love. I have not had a haricut since (DIY bangs do not count)
2. 3 years ago I had Lazer eye surgery done. I LOVELOVELOVE it. I now have better than 20/20 vision.
3. My superpower is being able to read directions. This is how I learned to spin. Amanda wanted to spin so handed me the book to teach her! (she now has a wheel and is an awesome spinner OH and she sells batts in her Etsy shop. Fun stuff!)
4. Like Trish, I love to read but have been consumed by the wool. I will read SciFi-Fantasy and Romance (especially historical romance) when I have the chance
5. I used to be thin. Then I met The Mr and was cooking lots. Never trust a skinny cook.
6. My house sits on 1 acre, mostly grass. It takes me 2.5- 3 hrs to mow. I hate the weed wacker- it hurts my hands. (does that count as 2 things?)
7. My kitchen has little storage and no counter space. This makes me crazy since I like to cook. I'm hoping a kitchen upgrade is in the 5 yr plan.'

Ok, that looks pretty random. How about I tag:
1. Amanda
2. Kristy
3. Noolie
4. Mindy
5. M4 (blogless but I will post her answers if she wants to play)
6. JEN (also blogless, but if she wants to play...)
7. #1 SIL (um, blogless- but should start one because I said)

Also if you weren't tagged but would like to play, feel free to snag the rules and post on your blog

Sorry for the tagging the blogless ones, but hey! Pressure to start their own blog!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will be a fun one to do :)

I think it's WONDERFUL that you donated your hair to locks of love. It must have been really long to have had enough to donate 11 inches.

12:06 PM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

That is so cool - about Locks of Love. You rock!

Also, I can sympathize about the kitchen. Mine is the same way. We don't even have a pantry. So weird. The person who designed these kitchens must have been either a) a man (who likely doesn't cook) b) anorexia c) neglectful or d) some combination of the above.

12:19 PM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger AR said...

I got Mindy, too. Guess she has to do it now! LOL

I wanted lazer eye surgery, but I chickened out. Glad you love yours! :)

Ditto on #5!

8:05 AM, May 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home