Monday, May 07, 2007

Oh The Things You Will See....

at Maryland Sheep and Wool... The best licence plate- we new we were on the right track
Baby goats !
Alpaca heiney!
People! (she will not get lost in the crowd)
The Main Barn- by 10:30 am it was pretty insane. Beautiful yarns in all colors
The line to get a t-shirt. Yes, the LINE to get a t-shirt! Crazy.Spotted GoatsSpinning directly from the angora bunny. Just pluck and go. So. Cool. Da Loot.
We had an awesome time and I could not stop high fiving Amanda. If she was not paying attention to me, I just high fived her arm. I think it may be bruised. Sorry girlfriend!
So.Much.Fun.
More pics of the loot to come....
Just Keep Knitting

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

I am simply stunned by that spinning directly from the bunny picture. I am glad I wasn't there because I would have become entranced by this scene and been unable to go anywhere else.

So glad you had such a wonderful time. I bet you are exhausted.

4:44 PM, May 07, 2007  
Blogger Tala said...

No bruising, thank goodness! Glad you had fun! Ready for next year?

5:44 PM, May 07, 2007  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

I may need to save up and go with you next year....lol! :~)
Sounds like you had tons of fun.

6:19 PM, May 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best picture of the bunch - Alpaca heiney! Too funny :)

Looks like you had a great time; can't wait to see the loot.

7:32 PM, May 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home