Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hands

I'm interupting my recap of MDSW to show Kristy my hands.... Knitting (Tulip skirt in Bernat Pink Camo for the Princess)
Spinning on my NEW GOLDING CELTIC SPINDLE! I lovelovelove this spindle. The wool is from Amanda and is spinning up sweet! I'm hoping to get a fingering weight for socks. My spinning is still pretty inconsistant, but between the new spindle and the excellent wool I may pull this off!
A, I'll need some more of this, PLEASE! (did you know she sells batts on Etsy? Yummy stuff!)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Oh to learn how to spin. I keep putting it off, but I'm not sure how much longer that is going to last. :~)

9:48 PM, May 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you go on that spindle! I still can't seem to get the hang of it; maybe I need a better spindle.

5:10 AM, May 09, 2007  
Blogger Tala said...

Loverly - glad to hear the love affair with Cacao is still going strong!

Thanks for the plug for my shop, too!

7:32 AM, May 09, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

Hurray!!! Thanks for showing me your knitting hands.

AND the drop spindle spinning hands. You are so cool. Really. You make me long to learn to use a drop spindle even more.

2:04 PM, May 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home