Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The April Winner is.....

He is very careful to keep his eyes closed!
Trish D from Knittin' and Lovin' It !

Here is the April prize, click the link for more deets....

Trish had just donated a skein of Opal sock yarn with her last bunch of spare squares. How cool is that???

Trish, I thought you would like the suprise of seeing it posted on the blog, rather then just an email from me! BTW, send ME an email confirming your snail mail! (of course I didn't keep the package for the return address!)

Tomorrow I'll post the May prize!


Just Keep Knitting!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Squeee! I'll send you an email as soon as I post this. :~)
You're kiddo is a cutie.

11:01 AM, May 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, he's so cute. I bet he feels pretty important being the one to draw the winning names!

Congratulations, Trish :)

11:44 AM, May 01, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

He is going to be a heartbreaker in 10 or 12 years. So cute!

Congratulations to Trish!!

12:27 PM, May 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home