Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Candy Bag

Jumping on the bandwagon here-
NH Knitting Mama is having a contest! You know how I LOVES MY CONTEST so ...

The "Candy Bag" contest goes like this:
  • 1. Knit the candy bag
  • 2. Post a pic of your candy bag on your blog and let me(NH Knitting Mama) know about it (with a link to the blog post!).
  • 3. Your name will go into a drawing FIVE TIMES for some swag!

Don't want to knit Mandy's Candy Bag? That's okay! Put a link on your blog to this post so others can see the pattern, let me(NH Knitting Mama) know about your link, and I'll enter your name ONCE for the swag. (If you link it, then knit it and link it again, you'll get SIX chances! - just tell me know so I know you did it!)

Here is my bag:


Sugar & Cream Stripes- Violet Stripes. Done on size 7 needles. My bag stands about 7 inches tall. Cute & quick, just how I like 'em!

TTFN

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

This is really cute! :0)

1:44 PM, August 28, 2007  
Blogger NH Knitting Mama said...

Thanks for knitting it up! A few people have used this new striping s&g but I can't find it around here yet!

I've added your entries and you're in the gallery!

2:08 PM, August 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty; love the colors.

7:22 AM, August 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool bag! I love the stripes. I need to get me some self striping. Hopefully one of the crafty stores up in MT will have some. :~)

2:34 PM, August 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh very cute! I've not seen the stripes anywhere yet, but it worked well on the bag to be sure!

2:15 AM, September 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home