Friday, August 24, 2007

This week I...

Knit another dishcloth & tribble-Sugar & Cream Stripes- American Stripes. size 7 needles

Received my Yarn Pirate Booty package-

420 yds superwash BFL The color is called "Calamity". Yummy!

Spun LOTS of rovings- here is some:
I call it "Blue Blood" red with blue highlites. 271 yards sport weight, 16 wpi superwash.
Its been traded to blogless Kim for some more pottery!
I have more spun yarn, but need to get better pics. The weather is crazy, rainy, cloudy and now back tothe muggies! Bad for Photo Shoots. I'll try again later.
OH and you have to go over to Kristy's @ OK! What Next?? ! She is having a contest with 3 ways to enter. Check out the faboo yarny prizes! (or don't and she will send them all to me muh-haha!)
Talk Later!







Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great dishcloth and tribble.

I love the yarn you spun; I'll be showing some myself pretty soon - Alice (the wheel) is coming tomorrow! Of course, mine won't look anywhere near as nice as yours, I'm sure.

6:16 PM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Abigail said...

Oh, how cute a Patriotic Tribble!

May I have a copy of your pic please? I would like to highlight it on my blog? I promise to link it to your site.

11:06 AM, August 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Oh! Where did you find the pattern for the little scrubby thing? The tribble? That's SO CUTE!

8:06 PM, August 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home