Friday, August 10, 2007

Tagged!

I'm IT. Dishrag Tag began on 8/1. The Box went from Emily-LA , to Kat – SC, to Nicole – TN to Me (PA).

We went to Dutch Wonderland yesterday and had a blast even though it rained- lots (the rides only close if there is lighting and thunder) so of course the box arrived yesterday! I was not expecting it until today.

Lookit Nicole sent me!An awesome pinwheel dishcloth, 2 skeins of cotton (one is missing because I used it to knit Becca's cloth per the rules) and an Orange Chibi! Excellent choices Nicole! I really needed the Chibi for my new travel knit gadget bag.

Here is what I sent Becca – CT today:

Her new dishcloth, 2 skeins of cotton and some secret prizes!

It looks like a couple of teams are really close, this may come down to the last person tagged and how quickly the box will get back to Emily

Here is the rest of the route:

Stop by the team members blogs and cheer us on!

Later 'Gater!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

This is such a neat project! Where did you find the pattern for this washcloth you did?

4:00 PM, August 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home