Sunday, September 30, 2007

Saturday Sky on Sunday

I had a visit with the Knit Boss yesterday, did a bit of spinning, knitting and lots of chatting. Then DH, The Mayor and I went out to dinner for our anniversary so I'm catching up now... Beautiful day! Perfect sleeping weather at night. I'm so happy to have the windows open for a bit.
Here is some bonus knitting: The September Mid-Month KAL
I did the first dishcloth dress, then had so much left over did another + a tribble! I used the Sugar & Cream Twists and really like how it knits up. It seems much softer than the regular cotton.

Have a great weekend

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

I have never wanted to knit a Tribble, until looking at all yours! Now, I think I'll have to try one. :0)

2:33 PM, September 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute dishcloth dresses :-)

6:00 AM, October 01, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really like those dishcloth dresses too! They never struck me as something to knit, but I really like yours!

7:45 AM, October 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home