Thursday, September 06, 2007

Things I have not blogged about...

First week of school for him and new job for me! Gah! too much going on...But here are some things done last month that were gifts and could not show till now.

Llama from Fiber Trends- 1 skien of Lamb's Pride in Sandy Heather Birthday gift to M4
Mini Me socks- done toe up and sent in box with Llama for Little Cat D
Mommy & Me socks- Lion Brand Magic Stripes in color Regatta Blue Stripe- Addi 2's, 2 circs. Large are cuff down, small are toe up. In the Llama box for M4 & Little Cat C
Yarn Piarate Bootly club yarn- 420 yds Superwash BFL "Calamity"

Still have Amanda's wheel and am spinning away every opportunity. I'll have more yarn to show soon.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Oh, that llama is so sweet! :0)

1:48 PM, September 06, 2007  
Blogger Tala said...

New JOB?!?! NEW JOB?!?!? You didn't say anything about a new job! Woot!

7:16 PM, September 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the llama :-) Looks like you've been busy; everything looks great, as usual.

I'm having fun with the wheel visiting me; I just wish I had more time to play. Plan to spin some this weekend though! I'm looking forward to seeing what you've spun lately.

1:55 PM, September 07, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

Your llama turned out just precious! Aren't they addictive?

5:49 PM, September 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home