Monday, April 07, 2008

Finished Monkeys

Finally! The rotten sick week was good for something- May I present......
a pair of Monkey socks
TA-Da!

I used Fleece Artist Basic Merino in color "Marine" that Trish had gifted me a long time ago (or at least it feels like) I love this yarn! It feels so nice and squichy. I can't wait to wear them to school tomorrow.

**Tola had mentioned in her comment the Bugs Bunny/Daffy Duck "Shoot Me Now" skit- which was so funny since its pretty much how I kept sane last week(much Bugs Bunny references...). M4 had a rough time with Little Cat D as well, and the phone calls would start off with "Shoot Me Now!" rather than "Hello". Gotta love the BFF that shares your sense of humor!

Everyone is back to work this week and I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll get the Etsy shop updated with a boatload of yarn.

Here is a pic from this weekend.... you never sleep alone in this house. At least it was Maeve (10 lbs) and not Gunnar (80 lbs) this time

Next up: Koigu Neck Cozy (yes, I hate my wattle to be cold)

**Tola! I can't get into your blog anymore! lost password! Help!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

The finished Monkey's are awesome! I love this pattern, but I confess I didn't really enjoy knitting it myself. I really like the way yours turned out with this yarn, so pretty. :0)

10:49 AM, April 07, 2008  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Glad to hear things are getting back to normal. Hubby's been sick and I'm trying desperately not to get what he has.

The Monkey socks turned out great! Makes me want to make a pair for myself. :~)

7:27 PM, April 07, 2008  
Blogger Nicole said...

The monkey socks look beautiful.
I love the color.

I am glad that your hubby is feeling better.

I hope all is getting back to normal.

I restarted my Simple Pi shawl myself in a smaller needle and it is looking pretty. I want to finish it for MD.

9:54 AM, April 08, 2008  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Hurray for Monkeys! It's such a cool pattern.

1:08 PM, April 08, 2008  
Blogger Tola said...

i sent you another invite. i am going to have the VIP speak to the X-W to see if she play nice so that we wont have to keep the blog locked up. ive met her twice now, and ive been my nicest, so hopefully she will reciprocate. i also met her best friend, who is determined to like me, although remain neutral. wonder how that will work, but im hopeful. and i leave you with one bit of advice: "Get some rest. If you havent got your health, you havent got anything."

5:55 PM, April 08, 2008  
Blogger Tola said...

scenic route, sure. but it was fun! IM me on Ravelry wouldja?

7:06 PM, April 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home