Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Trilce a FO

Cari at Dogs Steal Yarn designed and blogged this sweater at the end of December. I fell in love and immediately begged her to let me test knit

Knit at 3.5 spi , Trilce has a gentle flair to the bottom and 3/4 length sleevesThis style looks good on many body types (modeled here by a playgroup mom) To see more body types modeling the sweater check my Ravelry notes- I'm cbast25.Project specs:

Pattern: Trilce by Cari Luna- (I'm not sure when she will make it available so just go nag her)

Yarn: Wool in the Woods Taos Tweed (60% alpaca 37% wool 3% nylon) 3 skein and 1 skein Lamb's Pride in Charcoal Heather. I didn't have enough of the Taos Tweed so I used the LP for the cuffs, botton and collar- the color really compliments the Tweed- at least I think is does. All yarn is from STASH!

Needles: Denise 11, 10, 10.5 and 9's (mostly 9's)

Fun Factor: High. 3.5 spi and yummy yarn, plus a wearable FO. Happy me!

Now on to other news....

I spent the morning putting a total of 5 things in my Etsy shop. sigh. Gotta get better at this. anyhoo go check it out! All proceeds go to the purchase of a new car....

Speaking of the car... the end result of the oil change chain company is this: They will give us $2500 and that's that. We can sue but will probably only get another $5-600 and then they could default, and then we would have to go to court again, and court fees, blah, blah, blah (this is the recomindation of our lawyer)

Thank you sir, may I have another.

They are so lucky they are not in my prescence. Just sayin'. And I will dis them to everyone within hearing for the rest of my life. Arrruuggh.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great looking sweater, Colleen!

5:59 PM, February 20, 2008  
Blogger Charity said...

The sweater looks AWESOME! Very nicely done! :0)

6:25 PM, February 20, 2008  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Love your sweater!

Shoot, I was hoping that things would work out to your advantage.

11:36 PM, February 20, 2008  
Blogger Cari said...

Looks great! Thanks again for test knitting it.

10:24 AM, February 21, 2008  
Blogger kathy b said...

stash award
you are amazing
love the knit
i'll go look at your etsy shop!

8:49 PM, March 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home