Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fursday

I'm hoping to do a weekly thing to get me back into blogging regularly, so here ya go: Fursday.

This is a shot of our favorite bulldog chasing the puppies who were chasing Gunnar who was chasing the frisbee. Notice that he is not actually Behind the puppies? Yeah, well after 1 or 2 throws, he decided to hang back a bit and cherry pick the frisbee. (which didn't work too well since Gunnar and the toy are already back at Daddy for the next throw)

One of the fun things watching the dogs run around the yard is comparing the breeds- the GSD's can turn on a dime, 180, jump and stop. The Bulldog? He can run. He cannot turn, 180 or God forbid even stop. Don't get in the way. It hurts like a 70 lb boulder smashing into you. Ask me how I know.


Don't let that mug fool you. He's a spoiled attention hog with bad manners. But we loves him :)

Gratuitous craft content: the mojo is slowly coming back. I've been spindling wool samples from my Phat Fiber March box. I have some done and about 4 other spindles going. PLUS I'm crocheting a Queen Anne's Lace something (prolly end up a scarf) with some Tess' yarn purchased at MDS&W on 07. pics maybe soon, but don't hold me to it!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tola said...

how do you know? lol do you want to go to a qvc live show in a couple weeks? i have 2 tickets but mike is working.

7:09 PM, April 17, 2009  
Blogger Tala said...

Adorable pups! Please tell me the bulldog isn't yours...

So, MDSW this year?

9:37 AM, April 18, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, look at that sweet face; I just want to give him a big hug!

I want to see pictures; bring on the pictures.

7:54 PM, April 18, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home