Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Random Wednesday

Today for your pleasure, a bunch of pictures and unrelated things:

1. I kinneared Santa at the Phantoms hockey game last week. Who knew he was a fan? The boy was too freaked out to go say hi and ask for a photo, hence the kinnearing. 2. craft mo-jo is coming back. I've spindle spun a bunch of samples from the Phat Fiber March box. Can I tell you how much fun the Phat fiber box is? Seriously, I love samples. So.Much.Fun3. I'm crocheting using the Queen Anne's lace (named after the flower, not the person). This yarn is Tess' sock and baby that I got at MDS&W in 07. Sorry for the blurry, but take my word for it, coming out way cool. 4. Speaking of the Phat Fiber box, I got April's box today. I could spend hours jsut fiddling with the samples.

5. I got a spindle in the April Phat Fiber box from Zebis Designs (awesome!) and immediately spun up one of the samples:
6. also in the mail I received the awesomest Earth Day card evah' - from Noolie's grandaughter Clover. Much cuteness on the inside too! Thanks Clover! 7. ooh lucky 7! I didn't even plan this. Anyway, Charity was asking for some green in her post today so here ya go kiddo! The acre of green green grass out the front door, plus the cherry tree. 4.5 hrs on Saturday just cleaning it all up. I was a hurting pup.


Happy Random Wednesday and Earth Day!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Gorgeous green! Both the beautiful grass, and the great sample package! I'm off to check out the Phat Fiber, now... :o)

3:43 PM, April 22, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is that little cutie pie in the Phat Fiber picture? He looks like he just can't believe you got all those goodies in one box :-)

Glad you like your card; Earth Day is very important to Samm and she and Clover had a good time making the cards.

5:12 AM, April 23, 2009  
Blogger sara said...

The Queen Anne is lovely!

6:50 PM, April 23, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home