Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bloglines still down, but that's OK

My bloglines subscription is still screwed up. They responded to my email saying that I need to check the settings on Internet Explorer blah blah..... but I get the same thing on EVERY pc I log into (DH brings 1 or 2 home from work) Also, DH can log in to bloglines on my pc with NO PROBLEMS. (or at least he used to) But they have not responded to my latest plea for help.

SO, figuring it was a problem with my subscriptions, I exported them to my pc, and imported them to DH's bloglines and ta-da! He now has the very same problems..... (shakes head) I just know enough to really screw things up.


Now I'm frustrated and look at Google Reader... hhhmmmm she thinks, this looks interesting. I wonder if....... and I import my bloglines subscriptions to Google and TA-DA! IT WORKS! So, tell me what it up with that? (I also set up DH with Google reader since I screwed up his bloglines)

At least I can see everybody again feel back in the loop (so to speak)
When I was not messing around with my bloglines subscriptions... I crocheted these Ruby Slippers (for the shower I don't have to go to). Its Lion Brand Glitter Spun and some unknown white yarn. The pattern is the same Annie's Attic pattern for the Mary Jane's in Baby Bootie Boutique. These will go with the mini Bunny Blanket from the other day. Now that's done, back to some socks!
Oh and check back tomorrow! I'll be posting a pic of the March prize for spare squares.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

I haven't had a prob with bloglines but I'm running a Macintosh and Firefox browser. You can't payment enough to use IE. I don't even use it on my PC....Yuck!
Those booties are sooooo cute. I need to go looking for some people that are having girls to knit/crochet for....lol.

2:05 PM, February 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the ruby slipper baby booties - so cute!

I'm glad you're back "in the loop"!

4:41 PM, February 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home