Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Need your opinion....

Ok, so I finished my Baby Suprise Jacket (KAL from the knitbabysuprise group). This one is stripy, obviously. I ran out of the rose/mauve color (gah, I know there is another skein around here somewhere) and just switched to the blue. I like how it looks, not too girly and its a good size, it easily fit a 2-4 year old.

Anyway the point or actually the question I have is, I want to crochet a bit around the neck and sleeves and am not sure which color to use. I do have a tiny bit of the rose/mauve left, but really should I use the cream? Or use the blue? I was going to do a round of single crochet and then maybe a little picot edge. Would that be too much? I just can't seem to make up my mind on this one... I think I coming down with the ick (DH still has it and the Mayor is getting over it)

I still need to get buttons too.... but I'm not in too much of a hurry since this is going in the bag for AI DuPont Children's Hospital.......

Somebody help me make up my mind!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Hungryfroggy said...

I would use the cream, just my opinion. It came out really nice though!

8:21 PM, February 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Frauhugs for the edge.
The sweater is adorable!

6:48 AM, February 22, 2007  
Blogger Tala said...

White. The white would look nice against the blue.

Ella told me yesterday that she loves Jake, that he's so cute. Then she proceeded to tell me about his party and the boy who kept turning out the lights. And then she told me that Jake and her cousin Morgan are coming to her party - like y'all don't have a choice (and it sounds suspiciously like they're the only two people ALLOWED to come!) Invites are in the mail! She also told me she wants to play with Jake again because he's fun.

7:20 AM, February 22, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

Cream for the trim, I say.

But let's look at the bigger issue here: you have knit a lovely sweater and now you wan to CROCHET on it. I don't like this plan, on a fundamental level. Of course, you know my feelings about crochet.

xox

3:54 PM, February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home