Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Mad Skills

Mom's friend Mrs D (and Mr D) came over today to learn Quilling. I had made a wedding invitation border for one of her children (like 10-12 years ago) and she has always wanted to learn. Apparently its gaining popularity again with the scrapbookers.....
So we took these 1/4 inch wide strips of paper-

Twirled them around our pins and used a tiny bit of glue to make these- Then put them all together to make this-Pretty neat, huh?

OTN- Aran brain socks, Baby suprise sweater, 2 squares, and one Christmas stocking (at least that's all I can remember right now)

I'm off to work on the recipe book for pre-k...(I gotta learn to keep my mouth shut)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

That is seriously gorgeous!

Good luck with the recipe book. Those are always my favorite kind to get.

11:39 AM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

Quilling!?! You rock! I had no idea that we had this in common, too. I don't do much quilling anymore (see time issues, knitting, playing with the devil beads) but I do love it. I made some greeting cards a while back and I loved them.

You are unendingly talented, my dear.

4:05 PM, February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home