Friday, February 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hi Mom, its done.
Yes, its a Christmas stocking. Yes, I know its February. This is for my mom to give as a Shower gift (they know they are having a girl and have already named her...).. I'm not thrilled with my duplicate stitching and it was a big old butt pain getting the name to fit the front, but I think it works OK. Not great, but OK.I do love Santa's face... so Furry & Merry!
Now, back to my regularly scheduled knitting.... but wait! C**P. I think I need to make a gift for the same shower (even though I was not invited). Something small, quick and possibly something I have not done before.... (because I LIKE making myself crazy)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

It looks great. I think you did a really good job. :-)
Well I'm off to go knit.

3:01 PM, February 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's beautiful! You did a fabulous job.

3:02 PM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger Tala said...

Oh, that's nice, but my middle name is "Victoria" not Gail! Hee hee! Try to fit THAT on the front!

I LOVE Santa's beard! What kind of yarn did you use for it? Very cute - I think I have to knit a stocking for Ella for this year. There's this pretty cabled one in Vogue Knitting...hmmm...

3:23 PM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

Maybe you could do quickie hat and booties for this shower you weren't invited to....

The stocking looks great. I, too, love Santa's beard.

4:13 PM, February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home