Sunday, February 18, 2007

Gifted

Lookie what I got in the mail on Friday.....

Lisa Souza sock yarn in the color St Valentine! A cool note card and a set of teeny, tiny Addi sock needles size 1's (really they are only 4" long!) SWEET!

This came as a big suprise giftie from Kristy over at Ok, What Next? and all because I bullied her into finally knitting socks! How cool is that? Really, she shouldn't have.... but I LOVELOVELOVE the yarn so I'm gonna shut up.

Anyway now I'm looking for just the right sock pattern for this yarn... maybe something a little lacy, or picot edge? Anyone have any ideas?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Oh what a wonderful gift. I love that color. I need to get more solid color yarns. I want to make a pair of cable socks out of Sensational Knitted Socks.

2:17 PM, February 18, 2007  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

The pattern for the Tulip Skirt is in the current issue of Creative Knitting. It was soooo super easy to knit. The sizing starts at a size 6 but it also has an i-cord tie that runs through eyelets at the waist so you could make it for smaller sizes like a 4/5. There were a few cute patterns and one for a dishcloth so it was worth it.

7:29 PM, February 18, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

I am so glad you liked the yarn! I can't wait to see what socks you decide to knit from it.

1:30 PM, February 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous yarn! I didn't know Addi had short dpn's. Gonna have to check that out.

4:46 PM, February 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home