Wednesday, April 25, 2007

April Mid Month Dishcloth KAL

April Mid Month KAL, Diamond Drop Lace dishcloth by Knitwits Heaven. Knit in Sugar & Cream, Potpourri Ombre on Knit Picks 7's.

I actually did a dishcloth this month, instead of my squares! When I saw the pattern had a P2tog tbl, I figured I'd take it easy on myself. I'll put it in the gift box since I cannot squish another dishcloth into my kitchen drawer. (I need a bigger kitchen)

I've been up to the shop to help Laura a couple of times since the announcement. There was some stuff I could not let anyone else have (go figure). I'll have to show you later.

Just Keep Knitting.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

It looks good....I like the pattern. I haven't done the dishcloth KAL these last few times. I think I may jump in and do the one on the 1st this time. :~)

12:40 PM, April 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P2tog is bad enough, but through the back loop - Y.U.C.K.! It did produce a lovely dishcloth though.

2:17 PM, April 25, 2007  
Blogger Tala said...

There's still stuff left? I'm shocked! Let me know the next time you're going up - I'd like to get up there a couple of more times before she closes.

Cute discloth!

7:14 AM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

I've gotten WAY behind on my commenting (and my reading, too, for that matter, but not you.)

I am so bumped about the announcement. I've never been to the Technicolor Sheep and yet I feel like I know it. I know how much that sucks for you...and I am sure for the Knit Boss, too. Ya'll are in my prayers.

I like this month's dishcloth. One of these days, I am seriously going to have to knit myself a dishcloth.

12:34 PM, April 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home