Friday, October 19, 2007

Eye Candy Friday

I'm not offically in that ring, but I wanted to share this:The latest installment of the Yarn Pirate Booty Club! The colorway is called "Killer Bees" I need socks in this yarn NOW (plus 2 YP knitting needles 24" size 1 and size 2 for Magic Looping, neat) Now what pattern to use?
And speaking of Yarn Pirate, check this out, another prize! Ms. YP had a contest a while ago and I was one of the winners.
You can guess which items The Mayor grabbed to put in HIS treasure chest. (I took the tissue case back to keep in the car!) Fun stuff!
While I'm at it.. a bad pic of Carol's socks. Done and awaiting delivery.
And another recent FO- "My So Called Scarf"pattern by Sheep in the City. Done in Manos color 113 ,2 skeins,on Denise 11's.A neat pattern, easy to memorize . I think it looks woven on the one side.
I may even do another in a solid "manley" color for a just in case giftie.
OTN: baby sweater to do for a pre-k friend , Monkey socks, Spa sets and some other stuff I'm forgetting...
Tomorrow is the "Dye Yarn with Beth Casey of Lorna's Laces" class at Loop in Philly. I'm going with Amada so there should be pictures (we will remind each other). Gonna be fun!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Love the finished scarf, and the pirate goodies are too cool. :0)

2:17 PM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

I can't wait to get my Booty. I took a peek at it the other day.
Love the scarf! That ones on my to do list. I even have some gorgeous purply colored Manos just waiting to be knit up.
Have fun at the dying class. Sounds like lots of fun!

2:44 PM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

Oh man!!! I am so jealous - I can't wait to see pictures from the dying class. Can we dye something when I come to your house?

I've made the "My So-Called Scarf" pattern and really love it. I bet it would be beautiful in a solid color.

6:34 PM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger Tala said...

I LOVE the scarf! I did one in a different colorway, and have 2 skeins of that colorway to make another one. Love the pattern, nice, rhythmic, easy to memorize.

And WOW YP booty! Very cool - love that colorway!

See ya tomorrow!

9:21 PM, October 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home