Saturday, October 06, 2007

Saturday Sky

Its still like summer here.... 89 degrees with 96% humidity. bleh. I will be SO GLAD when the weather changes.The Mayor and I went to the Grist Mill today. We met Kim the Potter and her son, LT. I'm shocked neither fell into the water. They were both running around and getting VERY close to the edge.
The hayride was nice and long, with lots of hay in the cart! The boys had a blast.
In knitting news, I'm still knitting spa sets for Christmas. 3 down, 9 to go. I'm making good time, but its boring for the blog. I did a bit of spinning this week too... a batt from Amanda's Etsy shop called Goth Princess! Fun stuff... I'll post a pic soon.
Have a great weekend

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

A hayride sounds awesome! I'm expecting snow to show up pretty soon up here - it's very cool, dark and damp! :0) Let's see the spa sets!

7:11 PM, October 06, 2007  
Blogger sUsAn said...

I join you in looking forward to cooler temps. Sounds like you guys had fun anyway today. Thanks for linking to that place. We've never been there and will have to add it to our list. Was so nice to finally meet you the other night! You inspired me to unearth my spindle (ok, I'm still trying to find it!).

7:28 PM, October 06, 2007  
Blogger Tala said...

Seems like the weather's about to change. It's storming here at 9:20 on Tuesday night, storming by you?

I LOVE the pic of Jake and Logan - Logan's givin' ya the "finger"! Too bad we missed it...Ella's better though, maybe a daytime trip to Linvilla soon? They were out of pie when we went Sunday afternoon! Out. Of. Pie. The horror!

8:21 PM, October 09, 2007  
Blogger Carrie said...

Hayrides are fun! Thanks for the new Etsy site for fiber, too! I'm always up for a new fiber seller.

Thanks, too, for your offer to trade knitted items for Angora roving =) That would be great, if I wasn't so defeated by my nine-year-old twisting and matting a week's worth of brushing... why do kids do stuff like that? She just twists things while she thinks. Grr. =)

6:30 AM, October 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home