Friday, October 19, 2007

MeMe'd

sUsAn tagged me for the book meme

You have to open the book you're currently reading on page 161 and read the fifth sentence on the page, then think of 5 bloggers to tag with.

OK , so sadly not every book I'm currently reading has 161 pages (no, not comic books- knitting pattern books!)
here goes:

"Hurry inside and lock the door?"

"Rather than allowing him to avoid the satirs, support him by holding his leash short and tight, to prevent him from losing balance."

Ha!

Now I'm tagging: Amanda, Trish, Charity, Kristy, and Noolie

go for it!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Oh this is fun! Ok. I have to get out the books I'm reading. (And I'm glad ot see that you read more than one book at a time, too.)

6:35 PM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Ha ha! I like your sentences! Thx for playing along!

5:21 PM, October 20, 2007  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Ack! I was going to play along but how sad is it that I'm not reading anything right now. I haven't picked up a book in weeks now. *sigh*

11:02 PM, October 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home