Saturday, January 12, 2008

Slay the Dragon

Wow, I can hardly believe it is Jan 12 already! Yikes.
The weather and the boy finally cooperated for a dragon scarf photo shoot... WARNING - PICTURE HEAVY POST

And of course so the fur baby did not feel left out....

"Is this OK Mom? Am I cute?"

specs: Morehouse Merino Dragon Scarf kit, dark green (Snuff), size 6 dpn's

started 1/1/08 finished 1/3/08

This was a super fun knit. The directions are detailed, almost too much so, but well written. Just have faith and feel the excitement when you make that first dragon scale ridge!

In other news, I packed Christmas up and toted back down the basement. Why does it take so much longer to un-decorate than decorate? In knitting, I've done more booties and some baby washcloths for Mom-mom to gift and still spinning the YP BFL. Plus I'm working on Oma Blu's birthday socks. More pics soon

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Ooooh, what a fearsome knight! I think I have a little princess up here in need of rescuing! :0)

Great scarf!

7:27 PM, January 12, 2008  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

What a fearsome knight! The scarf looks great.

I don't understand the whole decoration thing either. It took me twice as long. It must have something to do with being happy about putting them up and not looking forward to taking them down. :)

11:45 PM, January 12, 2008  
Blogger Sandra said...

Absolutely adorable - son and fur baby.

Chivalry is not dead.

11:17 AM, January 13, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

4:30 PM, January 13, 2008  
Blogger Wolfgang said...

I saw on another blog where you have an excel spreadsheet on the baby surprise jacket. Would you be willing to share it? You can email me at tonyawagner@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Tonya

12:39 PM, January 14, 2008  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Yes, indeed, that's the perfect scarf for your noble knight! :)

12:45 PM, January 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home