Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Neck Cozy

Wow this was a quick project! I started it Sunday and finished Tuesdy.
Neck Cozy- Ravelry link This is Koigu that Sandra gave me a while ago... the colors are great- green, blue and a splash of purple here and there.
There is still a bit left over, not enough for another cozy, but it gave me an idea... I may have enough of the Fleece Artist Monkey socks left over to do one! (the benifit of having small feet- lots of leftover sock yarn)

Next up:
I got a skein of Spunky Electic Tough Sock yarn in "Time of the Month- Rage, Tears & Chocolate" colorway

sorry for the bad pic- but you get the idea. I wish my skein had more chocolate and less tears- (that would be me) I've started the Mock Wave Cable Socks in Favorite Socks. I wanted a wavy flowy pattern to give motion to the socks- we will see how it works with the colors... but I do love the base yarn, nice and squichy.

meanwhile... I'm weak weak weak. I ordered a McGregor's Garden sock kit from The Woolen Rabbit. I love the colors and the whole idea of bunny ears peaking up from the cabbage patch. I can't wait to cast on- its my version of Spring Fever!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

That's a fun little cozy, and a great way to use up leftovers! I'll have to remember it. :0)

11:05 AM, April 09, 2008  
Blogger Tola said...

i had so much fun! cant wait to do it again!

10:12 PM, April 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home