Friday, May 08, 2009

She's Back!

Remember Technicolor Sheep? My LYS that closed? Well, Laura has been busy working on other endevors and has just recently formatted her patterns for sale! Tehnicolor Sheep Designs on Etsy. She has lots of well written, fun patterns in a bunch of yarn weights. I just finished her Lacy Shoulder Shawl in some handspun and its sooo purty. I'll blog it when she gets that pattern posted.

Plus she has a jewlery shop too- Laura's Jewlery Box. I love her stuff and have quite a few pieces. She will be doing some knitting jewlery too, so keep an eye out.

To top it all off, Laura started a blog- Technicolor Sheep Designs. She will have tips & tricks, free patterns and tons of good info. Go on over and say HI

Meanwhile, I finished the Queen Anne's Lace scarf and started Mara. I'm blocking the scarf as soon as I'm done here, but there are pics over on my ravelry page. More FO's later!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous sUsAn said...

Cool! Thanks for the links!

12:13 PM, May 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home