Friday, May 01, 2009

Squeeeeeee

I have the best Wee Tiny Sock swap package EVAH'! Dawn (2mayboys on Ravelry) She sent me this awesome project bag

and inside was a wee tiny sock AND a WEE TINY GNOME

Can you stand the cuteness? She had seen that I marked the gnome pattern as a favorite on Ravelry and sent me one- so cute AND thoughtful. Thanks so much Dawn, you Rock!

And because I'm feeling sorry that I can't go to Maryland Sheep and Wool this year, I bought myself this:

Sparkle the peacock. Isn't she a riot? What a better way to display some wee tiny socks!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great swap partner! That project bag is beautiful.

Sparkle is too cute!

7:44 AM, May 01, 2009  
Blogger alittleweirdo said...

Too much cuteness is one post ;)

11:56 AM, May 01, 2009  
Blogger Charity said...

Awesome package!! That gnome is so thoughtful!

Oh-My-Goodness-Gracious I LOVE your peacock!!!

6:08 PM, May 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home