Friday, August 03, 2007

The August Winner.....

We had a guest ticket puller this month.... (I know its blurry. They are 5 and very busy) And the winner is.....Marsha in Hanover PA! To see the prize click here

The prize for September is:

Donated by the lovley and talented Trish at Knittin' and Lovin' It.

Remember you have to the end of the year to get your squares in! A ticket for each square gives you plenty of chances for more neat prizes.
Back to toe up socks.... I started another pair with leftovers from Scooter. Just so happens its the same colorway.
Well, I worked on both and realized there is No Way I'm going to get lucky and even make it to the cuff with the small amount of yarn here:
What's a knitter to do? Rippppppppp. I 'm going to re-do and make kidlet socks. That way I use up my yarn and get to keep expermenting with heels.

Gonna be a hot one again today! Stay cool

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

When all else fails, try try again. :~)

11:43 AM, August 03, 2007  
Blogger Charity said...

I love using my scraps and leftovers to make kid/baby socks! I always feel so domestic - no waste, finished quickly, usable product for my children at the end... it's all good! :0)

2:10 PM, August 03, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

Oh, honey, you make my heart ache every time you talk about the ripping! Granted, I have become more comfortable with ripping with the toe-up socks than ever before but still, I stand in ahh of you and your courage to rip. Honesly, it makes me queasy.

Looking forward to seeing the kiddie socks, though.

9:35 PM, August 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home