Sunday, November 11, 2007

Puppy Paws

I was surfing the Morehouse Farm site, minding my own business when a little voice pipes up from beside me" Mommy! Are those paw mittens? I would really like some paw mittens!". Sigh. Helpless when he asks for handknits, I complied. Really the best part is the Morehouse wool. So soft and squishy and great to knit with. But rotten for seaming (must add a bit more twist before seaming to keep the yarn together)
He loves them! I think next time I'd have a bit more "thumb" to the mittens, but he will wear them and have fun so its worth it.
Still trying to catch a nap....

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Oh so cute! These are precious.

7:34 PM, November 11, 2007  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Those are cute! Hope you start feeling better soon.

9:22 PM, November 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!

Sleep; that's the thing you need, lots and lots of sleep. Hope you feel better real soon.

2:00 PM, November 12, 2007  
Blogger Tala said...

Too cute! Morehouse merino is great, but you're right, it's a pain to seam with - John's sweater seaming kept tearing right up (and don't get me started on the Rowanspun DK I'm using for the Tangled Yoke cardi!)

9:44 PM, November 12, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

Are you ok? Still sick?

Just wanted you to know that you're missed. :)

2:48 AM, November 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home