Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Funny

"How the fight started"

I rear-ended a car this morning. So there we are alongside the road and slowly the driver gets out of the car . . and you know how you just get sooo stressed at life that stuff seems to get funny?

Yeah, well, I could NOT believe it . . . he was a DWARF!

He storms over to my car, looks up at me and says, "I AM NOT HAPPY!"

So, I look down at him and say, "Well, which one are you then?"

. . and that's when the fight started .



knitting a baby sweater, back soon.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

lol...I've seen that one before. Thanks for the smile. :~)

Can't wait to see the baby sweater.

1:36 PM, October 26, 2007  
Blogger Tala said...

Ha ha ha. Took me a sec, I have to admit (I'm hopped up on painkillers, you have to forgive me). Are you still spinning Goth Princess? How's it going with the locks?

6:14 PM, October 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chuckle :-)

11:26 AM, October 27, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

Oh honey. Seriously, for a split second, I thought you really did this. And I was laughing but not wanting to...then I realized it was a joke, and I laughed out loud.

11:23 PM, October 27, 2007  
Blogger Tola said...

now i totally *would* have said it. when i got pulled over last week for barely touching the white line, going down a twisty winding canyon road, the officer asked if i had been drinking or if i was tired. "im the mother of a teenager, i am always tired."

5:39 PM, October 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home