Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Halloween crafting has been happening at Chez RC. The Mayor has been completley enamoured with Underdog since he saw the movie this summer. So while pursing Etsy I found Holly and SuperflyKidz. The best cape and totally awesome service! I highly recommend her shop.

Then it was just a simple matter of getting a large red shirt and sewing the "U" on. In fact I did 2 shirts, in case ya know?


"Have No Fear, Underdog is here!"It was so cute that we even dressed Gunnar in the outfit (he was a very good sport)This is his "UP, Up and Away" pose. (confused Underdog and Superdog)

I have one more picture to get.... I contacted Holly about a special order- a Webkinz size cape! She was great and made one exactly to fit The Mayor's beagle webkinz. I promptly made a matching outfit and it is rockin' cute! I'll get the pic later today and show you.


Later...

Here he is with his webkinz in matching outfits!

And here is a closeup of the sidekick....

Knitting content to resume later this week....

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

They both make excellent Underdogs. :)

8:32 AM, October 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! I always loved Underdog as a kid. The Mayor seems quite pleased with his costume and the dog it just too much :)

8:57 AM, October 31, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

So cute! He is such a cute boy and the costume is perfect. I hope the weather is just right for trick-or-treating! :)

9:57 AM, October 31, 2007  
Blogger Tala said...

Too freakin' cute! I can't believe you got Gunnar to stay still long enough to get that on him! Up up and away!

Hope he made out well trick-or-treating! Ella made out ok, but started getting scared in the dark so we didn't get as far as I thought we would!

8:59 PM, October 31, 2007  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Great costumes!

9:10 AM, November 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home