Sunday, November 11, 2007

Saturday Sky

Yesterday's sky (I know, I'm late again) was taken in Jim Thorpe PA. Cloudy, chilly and a little rainy. Perfect weather for our Murder Mystery Weekend.
Unfortunately, I've come down with a bad case of bronchitis (formerly just an upper respitory infection) and could not fully partake of the enjoyments. Bleh. Got meds (again) so I'm hoping to be lots better soon!

OH and I did manage to finist Puppy Paws for the Mayor- I've posted them to Ravelry and will upload pics here soon...

Must nap now...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

What a beautiful Saturday Sky! I'm so glad to hear from you -- but sorry you are sick again (still?) you poor thing! I will be praying for a quick recovery.

7:36 PM, November 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home