Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Award.Prize.Share.

Award


Noolie (who has been recently upgraded to Nonni) has awarded me a prize! She thinks I'm nice! (shut up. you know who you are.) It really made me feel good that someone who knows me via internet and email thinks I'm nice. So in the spirit of niceness I'm nominating 7 more people who I think are nice:




Charity

Amanda

SunflowerFairy

Nicole

and my best friend M4 (who still will not blog even though I nag)


Now each of you can go and nominate 7 people who you thinkg are "Nice". Oh and I'm not emailing my nice people, I want them to read this and be suprised!


Prize
I also won a prize in Noolie's "Guess the baby's birth day and weight" contest. While I was totally off on both date and weight, I did win the random drawing and recived this lovleyness:


2 skeins of Cherry Tree Hill cotton! In the yummiest purple you have ever seen. I'm thinking a cotton wrap for the summer? yes? We will see...



Share

In the spirit of niceness and prize winning I want to participate in the Pay It Foward exchange. (also via Noolie's blog. hey! I should have titles this post "because of Noolie")Its not a swap. Its like this:

The idea of the exchange is I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on this blog post requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog - this means you must have a blog, sorry blogless readers. (I'm changing the last part so blogless readers CAN participate but must still leave me comment and play by the rules)

Gonna be fun! So come-on and leave me a comment- you all know what kick ass stuff I make! lol






Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

WooHoo!
Someone thinks I'm nice. :~)

11:53 AM, December 12, 2007  
Blogger Tala said...

Awww...you think I'm nice - I guess I'll refrain from sharing how much I laughed when I saw that you were nominated (oops, did I say that out loud?) I will join the PIFiness, too! I PIFd on Etsy when I first joined and it was groovy! Give me a few days to keep my current post up (I'm soliciting knitting project ideas) and then I'll post about the PIF!

9:16 PM, December 13, 2007  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

Aww! Thanks!!

I am nice, as long as I'm fed and watered.

:)

I'll put 7 down on my blog tomorrow.

Great idea.

Love the Cherry Tree Hill yarn. Beautiful color!

How's the spinning?

8:10 PM, December 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home