Friday, April 11, 2008

Mail Call....

My sock kit for McGregor's Garden socks came today.... and lookit the cute carrot stitch marker!
Now here is my problem... do I start the McGregor's? or continue on with the Mock Wave Cable (yes its wavy, but there is NO CABLE in the pattern)
I need focus right now, not another distraction! Must.Focus. (too many things going on- need to get stuff OFF THE LIST for mental calm)

SO, guess what??? Tola came for a visit yesterday!!! Nicole was here too and we had pizza, chips, dip, drinks and YARN. So.Much.Fun. We ate, chatted, knit a tiny bit, chatted more.... really really great. I can't wait to get together again.

Who else is in the area and would like to get together for Knit Night ? (I keep typing knit knight- doh)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tola said...

"The area" being Philly and environs.

1:22 PM, April 11, 2008  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

lol...I'd be sorely tempted to cast on the new sock. I'm in a cabley mood!

4:32 PM, April 11, 2008  
Blogger Tala said...

Wish I'd been there to meet Tola and knit a bit! Hopefully I can make the next one!

LOVE the mock cable socks - and the colorway (I was tempted to buy it myself, but I didn't...you may have convinced me!)

7:56 PM, April 13, 2008  
Blogger Nicole said...

I am loving the mock cable socks now that you knitted a bit more. Keep on knitting.

7:09 AM, April 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home