Friday, May 16, 2008

More hat info

I've gotten a lot of questions about the 300 Hat project:

We would prefer wool or wool blend, but if you can't do wool, how about cotton or microfiber?
ALL sizes are needed- baby up to adult, but more adults (figuring they can grow into a hat or fold it up to fit. did you know they have to leave the orphanage when they turn 16??)
If you're ready to mail hats- send me and email (linky in sidebar) and I'll send you my snail mail
We have a Ravelry group now Here

If you are looking for me on Ravelry, I'm cbast25

****Stephanie from the comments, please send me your blog addy so I can get your ticket in (and add you to my blogger list!)


Thanks so much for your interest and support! And now since I don't want to have a pictureless post I give you

Drumroll, please.


Gunnar.


Such a spoiled puppy, but we loves him!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Ahh, that Gunnar. Such a doll. Can you teach him to knit hats?

9:37 AM, May 16, 2008  
Blogger Nicole said...

What a cute picture!

11:15 AM, May 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, sweet Gunnar!

Now I'm heading over to join the Ravelry group.

5:42 PM, May 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gunnar reminds me of my aunt's old dog Baron. He was one seriously spoiled pooch as well. Just wanted to stop in to say thanks for the contest and for sending folks to the ravelry group. It's my first serious attempt at a group and folks are making it easy LOL Here's to more hats!

9:01 PM, May 18, 2008  
Blogger Deb said...

Hmmmph, I was hoping that by using name and URL my comment would link to my blog but that doesn't seem to be the case. Oh well, will use blogger ID instead.

9:03 PM, May 18, 2008  
Blogger Marianne said...

That Gunnar, he is one beautiful dude!

I'm joining in via Julie Noolie :^)

Norma's Cupcake hat is a great pattern also...

http://nownormaknits2.typepad.com/now_norma_knits_2/2007/02/cupcake_hat_for.html

2:25 PM, May 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home